PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE COMPLETING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION BELOW!
Please note that GLAYF only accepts credit card payments for registration fees.
EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT of $25 ENDS 7/12/2022 at 11:00pm for ALL GRADES FOOTBALL AND CHEER.
- ALL registration STARTS May 9th 2022 @ 12:00 P.M.
- Football registration ENDS on August 8st 2022 @ 5:30 P.M.
- Cheer registration ENDS on August 8th 2022 @ 5:30 P.M.
GLAYF/GLAYC is a Volunteer Organization
All parents are expected to volunteer to keep the program operating smoothly and to keep participation fees low. Each family is expected to participate by donating their time to help in the following ways:
- Concessions is one of the main fundraisers for GLAYF/GLAYC that helps keep our player's fee's low. We need volunteers to help support our youth program. So, do your part and volunteer.
- Sell Snacks & Drinks
- Handling Money
- Prepare Nachos & Walking Taco's
- Restock Supply from our supply shed
- Grill Duties: Hotdogs & Brats
- Chain gang
- Field setup before game (1st team of day: flag, trash bags, pop-can collectors, field markers, goal post cushions, concession stand setup, chain gang equipment, bathroom setup, etc)
- Field clean-up after game (Last team of day: flag, trash bags, pop-can collectors, field markers, goal post cushions, concession stand clean-up, field clean-up both visitor and home, chain gang equipment, bathroom clean-up, etc)
- Field & equipment day: All maintenance days are performed by volunteers
Registration Fees, Additional Costs, & Refund Policy
Football Players - $150.00 ... SAVE $25 with the Early Bird Discount available through July 12th, 2022 There are additional costs related to playing football, specifically the purchase of football cleats, mouth guard, chin strap, and extra protective gear (if desired) like shirt, gloves, & forearm pads. The extra costs could range from $100.00 to $200.00.
Cheerleaders - $150.00 ... SAVE $25 with the Early Bird Discount available through July 12th, 2022
It typically costs an additional $90.00 to $150.00 to purchase the other necessary items to participate in cheer. If you do not have them already, please take advantage of purchasing them during checkout.
GLAYF & GLAYC will provide refunds to the person that performed the online registration if the child decides not to participate. The refund request must occur before the first practice day. If your child already received equipment, you will need to return the equipment before the refund is performed. The refund amount will NOT equal your entire registration fee because of the transaction fee we had to pay for payment services. The refund deduction is $10.00.
Scholarship deadline is July 12th ,2022 @ 11:00 P.M.
GLAYF & GLAYC will offer a scholarship but since we are a non-profit and 100% volunteered operated, our scholarship grantee's must volunteer time to help off-set the cost for player participation. Please follow the information below. You must qualify for the "reduced lunch program" to request a scholarship.
- Please email Scott Keebler to request a scholarship: [email protected].
- You will need to provide Lynsee Phillips with a check made payable to "GLAYF" for $125.00.
- After the check is received and the scholarship is approved, Scott or Lynsee will provide you with a discount scholarship code.
- After discount code is received, please register you child online through the normal, online registration process.
- If you do BOTH volunteering at Game-A-Rama AND a total of three (3) shifts of volunteering work on Saturdays/Sundays during games, then we will destroy your check.
Participant MUST attend one of the following schools below or be home-schooled within the Grand Ledge School District:
- Grand Ledge Public Schools
- Beagle Elementary
- Delta Center Elementary
- Wacousta Elementary
- Willow Ridge Elementary
- Hayes Middle School
- St. Michael Parish School
- New Covenant Christian School
- Our Savior Lutheran School
- Home School: Live within Grand Ledge School District
***If your child(ren) are found not to attend one of the schools above or receives home schooling outside the Grand Ledge School District, then your child can not participate within GLAYF or GLAYC. MMPFL has created and approved this rule and GLAYF/GLAYC is part of the MMPFL. We will remove the player from GLAYF/GLAYC if we find out the child(ren) doesn't meet the rule above and you will not receive a refund.***
If you have questions on eligibility, please reach out to us for clarification. There may be other circumstances we are unaware of where we would seek league guidance.