2022 GLAYF & GLAYC IMPORTANT DATES
- Football Equipment Cleanup - ALL invited to help out at Marsh Field!
- TBD - All are welcome to attend!
- Online Registration BEGINS for Football & Cheer
- Early bird DISCOUNT ends for online registration for Football & Cheer
- DEADLINE for COACHING APPLICATIONS for Football & Cheer
- Scholarship Application Deadline for Football & Cheer
- DEADLINE / ENDING for Online Registration for Football
- DEADLINE / ENDING for Online Registration for Cheer
Football Equipment Hand-out Date
Equipment handouts for all grades will be scheduled and communicated at a later date.
- 3rd, 4th and 5th Grade Football Equipment Pickup @ Marsh Field
- 6th Grade Football Equipment Pickup @ Marsh Field
Cheer Equipment Handout Dates
- Cheer Equipment Pickup - will be done during a cheer practice; details from your coach.
Monday, August 8th, 2021
Sign in starts at 5:30 - Bring all necessary forms at this time. Your child will not be able to participate if they do not have a physical form on file.
Practice starts at @ 6:00 - 8:00 P.M.
Arrive early to turn in ALL 3 COMPLETED, REQUIRED FORMS: (1) MHSAA Physical Form, (2) Parent Waiver, & (3) Concussion Form
First Game Weekend for 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th Grade Football (schedules TBD)
- Homecoming Parade AND Youth Night at Varsity Football Game
- Final Game Weekend of the 2022 GLAYF Season
- Annual Meeting of the Membership
- (Second Wednesday of the month unless otherwise stated)